Looking for adventure while skiing or snowboarding? Check the program of Dutchweek Norway – Fjord & Ski Adventure! Four days filled with snow, wind and water to the max in the massive surroundings of Norway. Dutchweek Norway will take place from Wednesday 03 – Sunday April 07th 2019.
The base station for Dutchweek Norway is located at Myrkdalen Resort, a beautiful complex with a hotel and appartements where you can find three different restaurants. Drinks are available at reasonable prices (one glass of beer will cost app. € 4,- and a glass of great wine will cost app. € 7,-), the food has a good price-quality level, hospitality is key and all is quite new, luxurious and more then pleasant to stay at.
“Dutchweek Norway is all about adventure, fabulous food, good drinks, cosiness and great parties with Dutch DJ’s and artists of international grandeur”
- Voss Vind: skydiving at the wind tunnel, we will take care of your transfer to and from the tunnel and will arrange some relaxed tunes before you will dive into the tunnel. A super cool experience!
- Fjord Safari: Your transfer to and from the starting point is included. You will not be cold as you will get to borrow several extra protective layers, you will enjoy yourself for sure! Racing trough the fjords around Flamm with a rib boat, looking for Ragnar Lothbrok and his crew. The series Vikings was filmed here in these same fjords and they make part of the World Inheritance, a must-see!
- Viking dinner: After the Fjord Safari there is an option for a real Viking Tasting, a great Viking dinner with home brewn beers matching to each dish. A true explosion of flavors in an original Viking house!
- Tour skiing/boarding: grab your lunch at breakfast and go for it with our guides. Walk up the mountains where no one has been before wearing your tour ski’s or carrying your snow board. Ski or board down and make first tracks wherever you like, fresh pow for as far as you can see and it will be all yours…..
- Off-piste tour: follow one of the many guides and cross the whole area. Even in April there will be fresh snow on a daily basis and you can ski or board in this region till end of May.